On June 30th 2018, EcoZapp will draw one Winner for a Free A/C System + Install valued up to $10,000!
Enter Below to for a Chance to Win !
Winner will be announced on our Facebook page
Rules for EcoZapp A/C Efficiency ‘s $10,000 Giveaway Contest
- CONTEST SUBMISSION RESTRICTIONS.
- Any contest submissions which do not comply with contest rules may be disallowed at the sole discretion of EcoZapp A/C Services.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- The contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of EcoZapp A/C Services (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Winners must live, and the prize must be installed within EcoZapp’s normal service area.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in any area where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- Prizes plus install must comply and fall within EcoZapp’s normal scope of business practices for installing an A/C system. If situational elements prevent normal install, or code requirement prevent proper install EcoZapp reserves the right to refuse install and another winner my be selected.
- Only one winner is allowed per household or family. A maximum of two entries may be submitted per household or family, and each entry must have a different valid email address.
- The contest period will end on June 20, 2018, and all contestant entries must be received on or before the ending date.
- CONTEST PRIZES.
- Two Prizes will be given out to contest participants who enter the contest during the contest period: one Prize to a contestant entered as part of the “Random Drawing” portion of the contest, and one Prize to a contestant entered as part of the “Deserving Person” portion of the contest.
- Each Prize will consist of up to $5,000 in equipment, plus up to $5,000 in labor and installation services for the equipment, as valued by EcoZapp A/C Services standard individual residential pricing. If the contestant selects equipment costing in excess of $5,000, or if labor and installation services costs for the equipment exceed $5,000, any such excess cost must be paid by the contestant prior to installation.
- This contest does not involve any cash prizes or credit towards services other than original prizes.
- Contest winners will be selected no later than June 30, 2018, and will be notified shortly thereafter. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The prize winner is the only one who can claim the prize, and must present legal proof of identification in person.
- Contest winners must execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 10 days of notification. Failure to do so may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of EcoZapp A/C Services, and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability incurred as a consequence of receiving a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GRANT OF LICENSE BY PARTICIPANTS. Contest participants hereby grant EcoZapp A/C Services a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the contest submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant EcoZapp A/C Services the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their contest submission in order to grant such a license.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION. All entries become the property of EcoZapp A/C Services, which reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NO ENDORSEMENT BY FACEBOOK. By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and RELEASE Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to EcoZapp A/C Services and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from EcoZapp A/C Services and its affiliates.
- CONDUCT. All contest participants agree to be bound by these Rules. EcoZapp A/C Services, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the contest, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. EcoZapp A/C Services is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not ABLE TO BE CONDUCTED AS PLANNED, including, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, EcoZapp A/C Services, AT IS SOLE DISCRETION, may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release EcoZapp A/C Services from any liability ARISING from, or relatING to, participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: EcoZapp A/C Services Contests, 3900 State Hwy 6 South, College Station, TX 77845.
- Contest rules specific to “Deserving Person” submission only:
- Contestants will enter by submitting a nomination (including photos, if desired) via email to contests@EcoZappHVAC.com, or by having someone submit a nomination on their behalf. The nomination should provide support for why the contestant is a deserving person for the giveaway prize.
- Winner selection: employees of EcoZapp Home Services will review the submissions and select the winning contestant in conjunction with a neutral third party. A selection committee will vote on the most deserving nominee, and the decision of the judges by plurality vote will be final.
- Contest rules specific to “Random Drawing” submission only:
- The winner will be chosen by a blind, computer generated random drawing, as supervised by a selection committee.